|Syndicate Terms of Service|
Last Updated 25th March 2017
1. DESCRIPTION OF TERMS
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Syndicate is a multiplayer crime game. Throughout these terms we will collectively be referred to as "We",
"Us" or "Syndicate".
Your use of Syndicate services will be subject to the terms of this agreement.
This Terms of Service policy, also referred to as "Terms" from
this point on, is a legal binding agreement between you and Syndicate in
relation to your use of Syndicate Services.
Terms Of Service will vary from each site on Syndicate, which will be
referred to as "Additional Terms" from this point on. It is your
responsibility to review each websites policy prior to accessing Services.
You must first agree to the Terms stated within this agreement before you
can use the Services offered by Syndicate. You must be of legal age to form
a legal binding agreement with Syndicate.
You can accept the Terms and Additional Terms by: (a) by clicking to accept
or agree to these terms where made available (b) by using Syndicate
Services. In this case, you understand and agree that Syndicate will treat
your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
By accepting these Terms you agree to any updates that may occur without
notice to this policy. You agree that is is your responsibility to keep
yourself up-to-date on any changes in this agreement. There is a date and
time located at the top of this agreement which indicates the last update.
- 3.1 You understand that Syndicates Services are solely for entertainment purposes. Any activities depicted within the services should never be attempted in anyway.
- 3.2 Syndicate is intended for a mature audience. Children under 13, or any who cannot tell the differences between fantasy and reality are prohibited from using this service.
- 3.3 You understand and accept that by using Syndicate Services you will be exposed to materials and subject matter that may be of adult nature and objectionable to some people. If you are easily offended this is probably not for you.
- 3.4 If you have a dispute with another player, you release Sydicate and its owners from responsibility, claims, demands and/or damages (actual or consequential) of every kind and nature, whether known or unknown, resulting from that dispute or connected to that dispute. This includes damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use or data.
- 3.5 YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE WE ARE NOT LIABLE (1) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL OR DATA, IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE; OR (2) FOR THE CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICE AND OPERATORS OF EXTERNAL SITES.
- 3.6 We do not endorse, do not take responsibility for, and do not assume any liability for any content submitted by others or actions of others. We are also not responsible for content outside of this site that you may arrive at by clicking hyperlinks submitted by users. You agree to take sole legal responsibility for any links you click or post, as well as any content you submit.
You grant Syndicate the right to terminate, suspend, or alter (referred to
as "administrative action" from this point) your Services at our
discretion without notice. These reasons may include, but are not limited
to: site rule violation (see section 5), behavior deemed to be inappropriate
by Syndicate, harassment of other users, exploitation or hacking of
Services, or multiple account registrations.
You agree to the follow the game rules (listed here).
Failure to follow rules will result in administrative action (outlined in
section 4 ADMINISTRATIVE RIGHTS, paragraph 1).
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining
confidentiality of passwords and login information with any account used to
You accept that you are responsible for any damages or losses incurred due
to unauthorized activity. If your account's security has been compromised
please contact Syndicates Administrator.
You assume the responsibility to maintain a connection to the internet, and
any fees/costs that may arise from this connection. You assume liability for
personal losses that may occur due to your inability to access the internet.
Syndicate cannot be held liable for inability to access Services for events
beyond our control, including but not limited to: natural disasters, data
center issues, power outages, server crashes.
You understand and agree that due to the nature of a game such as this, updates, bugfixes, and tweaks are constantly made. We are NOT obliged to inform you of these (or responsible for the consequences of such), but may do so on the site forum.
You agree that you are being granted a VIEW-ONLY license for Syndicate
Services, unless otherwise indicated in a written agreement. You may not
copy/redistribute images, content, html, original ideas, or web applications
found within Syndicates Services.